Q3 SEASONAL TOPICS ROUND TABLE
You’re invited to our “Seasonal Education Forum” Wednesday, July 17, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. LPGA 1000 Champions Drive in Daytona Beach (The Clubhouse) Q3 SEASONAL TOPICS ROUND TABLE This Forum will be collaborative and informative with industry experts leading round table discussions on the topics of the season. Attendees will be placed among peers of similar HOA/COA demographics. Experts will rotate around the tables providing one on one interaction with board members while providing guidance for Q3. Round Table Discussions will include: – Tips on how to create a proactive response team within the insurance spectrum and to effectuate the best possible claim outcome (Insurance Office of America)
– Suggestions on legal use of emergency powers in the event of a disaster (Wright & Casey, P.A.)
– How to manage your technology: software considerations, data safety & cyber security (SSMG)
– Ways to manage and understand rentals within your communities (Southern States Realty Services)
– Thoughts on how to review contractor bids to achieve the best results for your community (SSMG) – Board Development & Conflict Management Tips (SSMG) – Techniques that we’ve learned over three decades dealing with large HOA’s (SSMG) – Lifestyle Management at its finest – what community management should look like in 2019 (SSMG)
– And much more… There is limited seating so please RSVP at www.DaytonaPropertyManagement.com/education/. Two board members from each community are invited. For more information on topics or other questions please email Diane at SouthernStatesManagementGroup@gmail.com or 386-538-1083.
Thank you to our Education Supporters!