UPCOMING HOA & COA CONFERENCE & CERTIFICATION COURSE
We thank our Conference sponsors for their support of our upcoming Conference happening Wednesday, February 27, 2019 from 8am – 4:30pm at the Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art – 352 S Nova Road, Daytona Beach!
This conference is a first of its kind designed to equip new and seasoned board members with the tools needed for a successful year serving on the board. Gain your HOA/COA Board Certification, learn from industry experts and visit with exhibitors who have been specifically selected to attend.
Breakout Session Topics:
– What we learned from recent hurricanes and best practices.
– What is the Board protected from and what risks are there?
– How to plan properly for a disaster.
– Prepare your building and common areas for improvements.
– Keep your community safe and learn about new technology.
– Prepare a financial statement/reporting requirements/prepare for an audit.
– Ways to fund your community/improvement planning.
– Robert’s Rules of Order/How to run an effective Board meeting. Sign up now! DEADLINE FEBRUARY 20, 2019.